Project Resources for Clubs
Awesome Community Projects.
Do you ever wonder what it would take for your Club to do that cool project you saw photos of online? Why reinvent the wheel? This will be your one stop spot for Clubs in our District to share ideas about:
- Community projects and fundraisers
- Advertising posters for events and programs
- Tips about what works and what to avoid and
- Who to contact if you have questions.
Please share your information and resources about programs and successful events you do at your Club. We are all stronger working together. Plus did you know there is already a project library available from Optimist International? Follow this link to check it out. Also here are some great ideas from a workshop at the 2017 Optimist International Convention.
Youth Classes A to Z
Please share your project information! Send your information about your events by email :
- use this form in Fillable PDF Format or Word Document Format
- include any special facts about the event in your email
- include any posters or flyers (please save them with your Club location as the first word in the file name facts about the event)
- please email everything to Vicki Mains at firstname.lastname@example.org to get your information added to the site.
Below there are photo albums of program flyers and event posters. The description of each one will tell you the name of the Club where it originates. They are posted as photo format, but are available as Word documents, so they can be easily edited or customized for your club to use. Club Tip: when it comes to the design of posters, tickets etc. for events, if you have a JOI Club or other youth contacts in your community such as community colleges, let them know what you are looking for in terms of all of the details you want on the poster and ask them to design one for you. Many youth excel in digital design and some may even be able to use this for credit as a school art or design project and use as part of their portfolio.